By the end of the course you will know how to:
1. Recognize your enneagram number and its characteristics
2. Prioritize your strengths to write smarter
3. Counter your weaknesses with effective strategies
4. Maintain the best schedule and organization for your type
5. Choose the best co-workers for you and flourish in those relationships
6. Avoid your greatest pitfalls while zeroing in on your greatest power
7. Activate your strengths to build your platform wisely
8. Submit with confidence and self care routines for your type
Why trust me?
As an enneagram 5, I can get caught up in my head. I also worry a LOT that all the opportunities will be gone before I get a chance.
Since learning more about how my type affects my career, I’ve learned to reach out to others who can complement my strengths and weaknesses.
I’ve discovered that the more I lift up other writers, the more opportunity there is!
I know now how to get out of my own head space and find others who will help me love writing again when I get too narrowly focused on ALL the research and ALL the scarcity.
What you will receive
1. Eight videos of course content, each an hour or more
2. An e-workbook with exercises to put into practice what you’re learning
3. Acess to a Facebook group created to network, ask questions, and share what you’ve learned
4. A quarterly live zoom discussion on some aspect of the course
Cost: The Enneagram for Writers course costs $99 for the entire package.
That includes all of the great materials listed above in the what you will receive section.